Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Brand MEME

I was glancing through Mo's blog, and i came across an entry where he'd done this brand meme. At the bottom of that post, i realised he'd tagged me to do a meme myself. From his post
[ HERE ]; it wasn't very difficult to understand what it was. Though there exists a challenge here. Anyway, before i get to that, let me explain briefly what a meme really is. Well the idea behind this, as Mo would put it is "Take any day in your life and chart out all the brands you have used"

I did this, firstly i listed out all the stuff that i use on a normal day, then listed out the brand-names of all those things. Then i set about trying to put this on a blog. This is where the problem happened. If you've taken a look at Mo's blog entry, you'll notice that after the stuff that's written, there's a whole lot of brand images stacked up rather nicely. THIS was particularly hard for me, cuz i dont know how to put images on the blog. There's one solitary image on this blog, i guess you've noticed that. So this was the hard part. Well, anyway i googled a search to find out how to put images on the blog. It listed out the basic method, which i figured would be functional, but wouldn't make my entry as presentable as his. I kept searching for other methods, and it turns out there's various blog websites & all of these have different methods of uploading pictures/images. I finally got rather pissed off and decided to go the old way and just upload them and not worry about how the blog looks after i've published the entry.

So, i dont quite know how this is going to turn out. But, i'm hoping for the best. Alright. Here's the list of brands that i use on a normal day.













9 comments:

Anonymous said...

fast work! for my blog i just use Wordpress editor which works fine! i personally believe WP has a much better user experience for both blogger and bloggee!! and interesting to see you use Garnier, your hair doesn't betray it :P

matdrawment said...

hehe, it does now. or atleast i hope it does. Garnier fructis shampoo. does my usually scraggly hair a great deal of good. Maybe i should try shifting to wordpress.

matdrawment said...

hey Anonymous...thanks. dunno how you found this little blog off google...but great if its listed :)

Anonymous said...

Did you know that USA and Europe blocked Wikileaks? What do you think about it?
Hope for no silence

matdrawment said...

everybody has their own opinion on wikileaks, i personally have a negative view on it. so i would in essence support the ban. im guessing thats not necessarily your view

Anonymous said...

I’ve recently began a blog, the information you provide on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.
Very efficiently written information. Will probably be useful to anyone who usess it, together with myself. Keep up the great work – for positive i'll check out extra posts.
My accomplice and I really loved studying this blog submit, I used to be just itching to know do you commerce featured posts? I am always looking for someone to make trades with and merely thought I might ask.


cheap Zebeta online | online us pharmacy Zebeta

Anonymous said...

So qrazy..
O.h.

Doesnt matter

Anonymous said...

New here and thought, what could be a better way to introduce myself than give my best regards to all derailed-profundity.blogspot.com :--)

I'm not sure whether this is allows but I am curious about
[url=http://www.bild.de/news/inland/razzia/kino-to-und-die-rache-der-nerds-18298154.bild.html]abmahnung[/url], thus I am living a link in my signature that has plenty usefull resources close to that topic.

matdrawment said...

Hallo Anonymous,

Leider konnte ich deinen Link nicht besuchen, meine browser hat das nicht erlaubt (i speak in german because i saw your link was from bild.de), uber kino.to kann ich nicht mehr sagen, ich weiss daruber noch nicht mehr, aber ja villeicht wann ich diese Seite besucht hatte, wurde ich mehr wissen.