Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Fading Light

For those who've read my earlier post (the glorious light ----> HERE )
You'll probably kinda understand this one, if you haven't read it, take a look, maybe it'll help.

This is a poem i wrote quite a while ago, and it seemed appropriate to put it on the blog only after a good deal of time had passed since i had written it. Anyway, for the individual involved....... i hope your Goa trip had never happened, and i wish i hadn't said or done the things that i did/said.

For those not involved with it, just enjoy it, or try to, or atleast act as if you've enjoyed it!


The Fading Light.

To Nupur...

I long for you like I always did,
The distance never did me good.
The light is fading, that glorious light.
I wished I would see you, but I never could.

Time apart you said, would help.
I believed you then, I don’t know why.
The light is fading, that glorious light.
I desire you again, as I look to the sky.

I miss the glory, I miss the jollity.
I tried to forget you, and I failed miserably,
The light is fading, that glorious light.
I can’t live without you, I know now.

I’ts getting darker, it’s hard to think.
Your memory clouds around me, pictures of you everywhere.
I made too many mistakes, I accept.
But the pain is too much, its too much to bear.

I languish in the agony of my loss.
I want you back, I need you back.
The light is fading, that glorious light.
Take my apology, my love, before I crack.

Will you come back to me, will you be mine again.
Forgive me, Rescue me from this plight.
I promise not to err again, I cannot so dare.
The light is fading, that glorious light.

3 comments:

duhita said...

brilliant! better than the previous one

matdrawment said...

better you say? the person in question didnt seem to think so, but given her limited cranial capacity, i dont really blame her!

Unknown said...

actually that was quite insulting, im gonna take offense to that last remark Mr. Mulky.

and yeah ur right, maybe Goa should never have happened.