Thursday, April 24, 2008

Confessions

There's so much to tell, it's difficult to bear,

But i must not say, I cannot so dare.

So many secrets, so much is hidden,

With an urge to speak, my mind is ridden.


It's all a facade, nothing can i reveal,

Why still do my thoughts, so pained feel?

I tried to conceal and tried again.

Still do i feel an aching strain.

To everyone, there are things i hide,

In none can i truthfully confide.

My agony is true, the mask is not.

In silent anguish does my memory rot.


How do i restore, rid myself of the distress.

Is there no way out, other than to confess?

I'm tired, can't take it anymore

Too many secrets, my mind is sore.


The world before me seems anarchic, uncouth.

I cannot sustain this, but I speak not the truth.

I have become like the living dead,

Bear this burden someone, in my stead.


The veracity will be out soon, my wait will end.

I held on this long, soon I will transcend.

I will myself to endure, to ignore the prick.

I’m almost there now, and its happening quick!


Finally my wait is over. It’s all done.

I am victorious, I actually won!

No more secrets, no more confessions.

No more pain, no more questions!

3 comments:

mahesh said...

kewl man!!! hey did u really write this poem??!!!!!
yr a poet man!.....

matdrawment said...

yeah...i wrote it...

Anonymous said...

matdrawment,

i tagged you for a meme:

http://pseudopseudointellectual.wordpress.com/2008/06/03/the-brand-meme/