Friday, September 5, 2008

I miss being together.

(To Nupur)

I miss every moment that we shared.

The time we laughed, the time we cared.

When everything was only, happiness and glee.

The time we were joyous, as we could possibly be.

 

It didnt have to end like this.

I dont want it to be this empty abyss.

I love you now, and will continue to.

Our vows i wish, will always hold true.

 

There was a time, when we couldnt be seen apart.

A time when choices, we made from our heart.

Back when we didnt care how people judged us.

A time when we weren't unhappy, thus.

 

If only we could go back to the way we were.

If able to pardon when we both did err.

The world would seem happy, forever again.

Forgetting everything, no loss, no gain.

 

We both made mistakes, i now accept.

We knew we did it, we know we wept.

I miss being together, i miss that life.

Let's end this pain, let's end this strife.

 

We both changed, as time makes you do.

But love shouldnt change, it should hold true.

I'd die for you, i'd kill for you.

Know that, my love, take my cue.

 

Let's go back, to the way we were.

Let this agony never recur.

I know you feel my pain, i know you care.

You care too, for the love we share.

7 comments:

shreyas said...

insane stuff dude..!

matdrawment said...

insane means you liked it or didnt like it?

thanks for the comment anyway though bud..

Archit Khandeparakar said...

dadu ur quite good at this m8 i am impressed

Unknown said...

impressed? im surprised you understood it. but good. thanks for the compliment.

Sneha said...

god!!! very well written

off track: did u send me a frnd request on facebook?

matdrawment said...

@schiz - nope. not that i remember! though weird things have been happening with my FB account these days.

Sneha said...

lol okies